Dimensions: 14 ¼” D x 20 ¼” L
Dimension of “L” Bar: 2” x ¼” Iron Flat Bar
Dimension of Coil Bar: 5/8” Round Iron Bar
Drilled Holes: Accommodates ¼” to 5/16” lag screws
Bolts/screws are not included.
Weight: Approx. 7½ lbs. each
Large Modern/Contemporary Iron Coil Angle Bracket is Ideal for Heavy Surface Support- Ideal for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Large Modern/Contemporary Iron Coil Angle Bracket for heavy surface support. Also, this coil bracket is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
There’s a beautiful saying that reads, “Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” – John C. Maxwell
Truly, life is constantly asking us to make choices. We all have made some bad ones along with the good ones. But, today let’s talk about making a good choice in a support bracket.
Important to understand, not all angle brackets are alike–
If, you are looking for a wrought iron corbel that will support your granite countertop, bathroom vanity or another beautiful surface, make it a good choice. And, to be sure you choose correctly it is wise to understand the difference in bracket quality. Because, as you check out different websites you will find there are good solid support brackets and there are weak and flimsy ones. With that in mind, we hope you will find what you want right here. We are here to supply the best in quality and craftsmanship in this large modern/contemporary iron angle bracket.
Granted, this metal coil bracket is a bit out of the box in design. But, if you are looking for something different and impressive this will be a good choice for you. It is beautifully designed and hand crafted to provide quality and heavy duty support of your countertop, granite surface, shelving and more. Besides, it is so totally unique and the style changes along with whatever finish you happen to choose.
To demonstrate the importance of good choices, and, sharing the results-
In fact, along with doing your research here is what our customer, Janet H. from B. Kentucky had to say. “We LOVE our new brackets! They are VERY substantial and are doing a great job holding up our new granite bar! We love them, your service was great and we appreciate your making sure we received them in time for our granite installation. We enjoyed doing business with you! I attached a picture of the brackets! Thank you for the great product!” Of course, we hope this will give you confidence in placing your order with us.
Now, let’s take a closer look at what this beautiful custom bracket has to offer you-
- Built on 2″ Flat Bar X ¼” Thick adding character, strength, and awesomeness
- Prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for strong support
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional Charge for Patina Finishes-Shipped in the same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-011910 for a smaller version
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-112210LG for a larger version
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products are handmade and hand finished. And, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. In short, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Again, we are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.