Dimensions: 11 ¼”Deep x 14 ¼” Long
Dimension of “L” Bar: 1 ½” x ¼” Iron Bar (L Bar)
Dimension of Coil Bar: 3/4” Round Bar
Drilled Holes: Accommodates ¼” to 5/16” lag screws
Bolts/screws are not included.
Decorative Contemporary Iron Angle Bracket Coil Design for an Exciting Home Decor Statement
Making a decorative contemporary iron angle bracket in a coil design allows for creative design in home decor.
When the telephone first appeared on the scene it brought a connection, to people and places, like no other. But, today we are connected electronically which brings it pros and cons, like no other. Feeling connected is important in our personal lives and when it comes to shelving, mantels, counters and other surfaces.
For instance, take this crazily twisted coil bracket, it brings character or personality of its own, but it is a great solution for connecting two surfaces together. Having something this unique in an iron angle bracket is fun and expressive of style and taste.
There is an appreciation for artistic expression in heavy duty iron angle brackets or corbels. And, we thank our customers when they take the time to express their appreciation for what we do. Our customer, Susan, from Charleston, S.C. wrote us and said, “We love the brackets. We are remodeling a kitchen and plan to use them on the island and a shelf on the wall. Our cabinets are being installed on March 27. Once everything is in place we will forward pictures. Thanks again.”
As you can expect, we truly appreciated comments from our customers. We hope it will make you even more comfortable in placing your order with us.
Now, let’s get some great information about this twisted iron coil bracket-
- Prevents cracking and sagging of your pricey granite, stone, and heavy surfaces
- Built on a 1 ½” Wide Flat Bar for installation in a tight space
- Coil is ¾” Round and is not uniform giving each bracket individual character
- Pre-drilled holes on back bar (2) and on the top bar (2) for easy installation
- Pre-drilled holes are ¼” and will accommodate ¼” or 5/16” lag screws
- Lag screws and washers not included because of installation requirements
- Supplies heavy-duty support for granite, stone and other surfaces
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket different-which is really neat
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with any concerns
- Finishes are quality and our own formula and ideal for interior or exterior use of your corbels
- Approximately 2 weeks to ship-but just call us with concerns
- FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for our Patina’s finishes
- Click here for Similar wrought iron corbel SD-BR-123009 – larger bracket
- Also, Click here for a SD-BR-112210LG – Full Counter Bracket Size
We appreciate our customers, in that, they understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and that each of our products are handmade and hand finished, giving each iron bracket its uniqueness. There are no two wrought iron corbels exactly alike. We are glad we can offer great iron products with such character.
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering angle brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter than the depth of the surface it is supporting for best support and appearance.
As rule-most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support