Dimensions: 11 ½” D X 15 ¼” L
Dimensions of Bar: 2” Wide X ¼” Thick
Drilled Holes: ¼” for ¼” to 5/16” Lag Screws
Finished Decorative Bolts Included
Weight: 7 lbs.
Decorative Custom Iron Support Bracket for a Unique Look-Quality and Craftsmanship at Its Best
Time to enjoy decorative custom iron support bracket support-and a unique looking corbel where quality and craftsmanship reveals best results.
Have you ever experience a tea party with a 4-year-old? By the way, it is quite an experience, isn’t it? For the most part, your hostess will have prepared a lavished table with little teacups, teapot and a plate of delicious treats. Likewise, you will be instructed to sit down at her very small table where the chair is so low to the ground your knees are up to your chest. Not to mention, the tea isn’t really tea, but rather chocolate milk and the scones are really frosted graham crackers. But, you could not ask for anything more fun and enjoyable.
When it comes to this decorative custom iron support bracket you’re be getting the real thing. As a matter of fact, this metal corbel is really stunning and will look gorgeous underneath your countertop or fireplace mantel. As you can see, our quality and craftsmanship are seen throughout this iron corbel from the unique metalwork to the decorative screw. For example in detail, the decorative screw is finished in a shiny Bronze finish complementing the antique bronze finish on the iron bracket.
So, along with enjoying those fabulous tea parties, we want you to enjoy this unique decorative iron bracket for years to come.
We know that new customers want to feel confident in placing orders online and we feel that hearing from a previous customer may help. L.Taylor from California wrote, “Our cozy patio is finally complete. The crowning touches were the Iron Brackets that Earl custom-made for the arbor. It was just the right amount of elegance to set off a simple design. They are everything we had hoped for and more. The antique finish looks so authentic. Thanks for helping me work out the final design and size. It was wonderful working with you and we love the results.” Imagine how receiving such nice comments makes us feel.
Now, for the facts about this stunning heavy-duty iron angle bracket –
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Decorative screw (finished in a shiny bronze) is included for beautiful results
- Prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- The heavy-duty decorative custom iron support bracket is strong support or your mantel or counter
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & individual
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and exceptional for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-042816 for slightly smaller wall bracket design
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-060616 for a small version of this metal corbel
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand-finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Here, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike because each one is handmade. Therefore, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Being a smaller company, and located right here in Southern California, we are available to work with you. To sum it up, we are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
As always, we like to pass along articles or information we think our customers may be interested in. With that, we found this article in BH&G website title, “Improve Your Home: 30 Weekend Projects”. Click on this link for some great ideas.