Dimensions: 11 ½” D X 22” L
Scroll Dimensions: ¾” Wide X ¼” Thick
Bar Dimensions: 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick
Weight: 6 ½ lbs.
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON THIS BRACKET!
A Large Wrought Iron Corbel for Granite Countertops Performs Beautifully as a Large Under Counter Bracket for Overhang Support
No one brags about being weak. And, no one really likes being around someone who brags about all their accomplishments. But, if you don’t mind, we would like to just brag a bit about this large beautiful heavy duty under countertop bracket that’s excellent for your overhang support.
As you can see this wrought iron corbel for granite countertops is ideal for many applications. Consider it for your bar top support bracket, or even for decorative elements in your outdoor patio.
As with all our metal support corbels, this steel countertop bracket is available in all of our specially formulated finishes which include Bronze, Old Copper, Nickel Steel, Nautical Brass, Black Matte, Rustic Iron Patina and our Vintage Blue/Green Patina.
If you are new to our website we understand it is good to feel confident in a company when you place an order. With that, we would like you to hear from Vicki from Chattanooga, TN who wrote us after receiving her wrought iron brackets. Vicki wrote, “I had been working on my project for almost a year. Could not find the exact brackets that looked and were the specifications I needed, until I found Shoreline. Janis was wonderful to work with. The brackets were made exactly as I had wanted. The color is fabulous. I look forward to working with Shoreline and Janis again! Thank you so much, Vicki”.
Wow! Thank you, Vicki!
We hope this helps you in making your decision to place your order today.
Now, let’s get to the details about this large wrought iron corbel for granite countertops
Product Specifications- PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY ON THIS BRACKET!
- Built on a 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick for strength and lean reveal for tight places
- The scroll is ¾” Wide X ¼” Thick for heavy duty support with a flowing reveal
- Each large wrought iron corbel weighs approximately 6 ½ lbs.-these are not weak or flimsy corbels
- Each decorative metal corbel is hand finished for your custom result
- No two iron angle brackets are exactly alike making them artistic rather than massed produced
- Large wrought iron heavy duty corbel for granite countertops making a great combination
- Our finishes include Bronze, nickel/Steel, Old Copper, Rustic or Vintage Iron Patina’s, Black Matte & our Nautical Brass
- Accommodates shelving, mantels and other heavy surfaces that are 12” or more in-depth
- Pre-drilled holes on the back iron bar (2) and one hole on the top bar
- Pre-drilled holes are ¼” in diameter to accommodate ¼” – 5/16” lag screws
- Installation help is included for easy and helpful installation guideline
- For best results and look we recommend lag screws with washers-touch up paint from the art store to match will make a great finished look
- Your iron brackets represent quality and craftsmanship in unique iron angle brackets for beautiful and lasting elements. Consider them as design elements on corner posts.
- Excellent choice for interior or exterior use because of our specially formulated finishes
- Similiar Large Wrought Iron Corbel SD-BR-042010
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Angle Brackets-
Keep in mind, when ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
As a craftsman, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each product is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different, in that, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.