Overall Dimensions: 11 1/2” D x 22 1/2” L
Dimensions of Scroll: 1” Wide
L Bar Dimensions: 2” W x ¼” D “L” Bar
Bottom Detail Dimension: 4 ¼” Wide
Weight: 8 lbs. each
Heavy-Duty-Wrought-Iron-Bracket for Strong Support of Counter Tops, Shelving, Mantel & More
Installing that heavy-duty-wrought-iron-bracket for strong support will provide the strong support you wan for you countertops, shelves and mantel.
Sometimes the excitement of finding a product you really like and realizing it will work perfectly- makes for a “Yippee” moment. Available in a variety of unique finishes its style and personality will change according to the finish applied. Whatever your style is, this angle bracket has a boldness and an attitude that says, “I knew you’d notice me!”
And, this shelf mounting iron bracket doesn’t just hold up something, it lets you know it is holding up something with confidence, strength, and an awesome style.
Not only do we know you will be thrilled when you receive your heavy-duty-wrought-iron-bracket, but we want to share what Allen C. from Gainesville, Ga had to say. Allen ordered this particular bracket and here’s what Allen had to say about his purchase and experience. “My brackets are beautiful, skillfully crafted, square and void of any twists. It’s been a pleasure dealing with Shoreline Designs (Shoreline Ornamental Iron)”.
As a matter of fact, we feel confident that you will have a great experience with your order from us just as Allen did. And, that’s why we like sharing customer comments. Whether you want Rustic Corbels or our Black Iron Shelf Bracket or another beautifully finished iron corbel, we want you to have confidence in our company.
In conclusion, let’s get to more about this heavy-duty wrought iron bracket-
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- heavy-duty-wrought-iron-bracket prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy-duty-wrought-iron-bracket for strong support in large shelf brackets
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-excellent for kitchen shelf brackets
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional $20 Charge for Patina’s-completed in the same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-062614 for 6″ version
- Just Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-031711 for 7 1/2″ version
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-012216 for 8″ version
For Best Support & Appearance in Heavy-duty-wrought-iron-bracket –
Sizing and Placement of Angle Brackets-
When ordering your metal corbels for granite countertops or other surfaces, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
Because we all understand craftsmanship is different from mass production the product you receive will be unique, handmade, and hand-finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Keep in mind no two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
Bonus! Great information you can use-
Along with our great products, we enjoy passing good information along to our customers and we thought this was a great link. We loved the ideas in this article from Better Homes and Garden. And, we think you will too!