Dimensions: 7 ” D x 11”L
The dimension of “L” Bar: 2” Wide
Curve Hammered Bar Dimensions: 1 7/8” Wide
Weight: 4 lbs.
Quality Wrought Iron Shelf Bracket -A Wall Mounted Corbel-Heavy Duty
A quality wrought iron shelf bracket that’s a decorative wall mounted corbel with heavy-duty support for shelving, mantels, counters and more.
Have you ever been to a boxing match and the one guy is head and shoulders taller than the other guy. You start to feel bad for the small guy, at first. Then as the fight goes on, you see that the small guy is doing great. He even has advantages to the big guy. He can move around easier and quicker.
Well, that’s the same as this little wrought iron shelf bracket. It may have the appearance of small and not as strong, but you can bet this small iron angle bracket is a winner. It is a champion for holding your beautiful mantelpiece, countertop or shelving with no worries! It’s ideal as a corner shelf bracket. Maybe you want a black metal shelf bracket that is unique, well consider this steel corbel.
Just have to share with you a comment from, Denise E. in Salinas, California. Denise writes, “Wanted to let you know that I received the beautifully wrought iron brackets. They exceed my expectations and look extraordinary as mantel brackets above our fireplace. Thank you very much. I will definitely be a continued customer.”
We share Denise’s comment knowing it helps our business and it helps you with the decision you are about to make in ordering quality angle brackets.
Now let’s look at what this quality wrought iron wall mounting corbel bracket will give you-
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Curve Bar has a bit of waviness through it & along the sides for a custom look
- The curved bar is 2″ Wide X 1/4″ Thick and featured here as our brushed nickel shelf bracket
- Prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- The detail at the bottom of this bracket offers an even better reveal
- Heavy Duty and ideal as a cabinet shelf bracket for strong support and a great look
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional Charge for Patina’s Finishes-Completed in the same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-021917 (same size)
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-032415
For Best Bracket Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
We understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. This is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
FREE SHIPPING in Continental U.S.A.
Tips for Do It Yourself Homeowners-
If you are looking for tips for all kinds of homeowner projects check out this website for Tips or How Tos- https://www.doityourself.com/