Dimension: 7 1/2” D X 11” L
Curve Dimension: 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick
Bar Dimension: 2” Wide X ¼” Thick
Weight: 4 lbs.
Wall Mount Iron Angle Bracket-Heavy Duty Decorative Beautiful Hand Finished Support
Beautiful wall mounted iron angle bracket for heavy duty decorative support for mantels, shelving, glass and other surfaces.
When standing at the bottom of a sequoia tree, one of the three species of redwoods, and look up, your breath is almost taken away. Indeed these trees are massive in size and weight. Just their weight along can be 2.5 million pounds. But, the root system of sequoia trees is what supports these massive giants.
In the same way, the support of your mantel, shelf or counter depends on the support system that is attached underneath. When supporting your beautiful thick and heavy mantelpiece it needs heavy duty mantel brackets or iron corbels to give you best in worry-free support.
As can be seen, this heavy-duty metal corbel or bracket is strong in its look and when you take hold of it you’ll experience it for yourself. Built on a 2” wide bar that is ¼” thick this heavy duty steel angle bracket weighs a good 4 lbs. Just as the sequoia tree needs a good root system for support, you need a great angle bracket for strong mantel shelf support.
Hear a Testimony-
Sharing what a customer has to say about our products helps others with their purchase decision. So, here is what Susan, from Charleston, S.C. wrote, “We love the brackets. We are remodeling a kitchen and plan to use them on the island and a shelf on the wall. Our cabinets are being installed on March 27. Once everything is in place we will forward pictures. Thanks again.” Be assured, after you place your order with us, for your steel shelf bracket, we will make sure we build your wrought iron corbels with quality and craftsmanship.
In conclusion, let’s take a look at the specifics of this wall mount iron angle bracket that provides heavy duty support-
- Built on a 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more appeal, look, and strength
- Quality in craftsmanship in each and every wrought iron corbel for custom results
- Your hanging steel corbel will be coated with our formulated finishes for the best result and best look
- Each metal countertop bracket or corbel will be slightly different, because they are handmade, for your custom corbel
- Strong heavy duty support in granite counter support, stone, marble and other heavy surfaces
- Excellent choice in island corbels while creating strong support and a great reveal
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Custom made-so if this the size not for you, contact us for custom sizing
- We welcome your calls for any questions, adjustments or even your ideas for your project
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Approximately 2 weeks for completion-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional Charge for Patina Finishes-Completed in the same time frame
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-122716 for slightly different style metal corbel
- Just click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-032415 for larger size iron corbel
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-SC0711S for our Standard Bracket-same size
DELIVERY TIME: PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering your steel shelf brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
All in all, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
Tips for on Do It Yourself-
Want some Do it Yourself Tips on your home projects? We thought this website may be helpful- https://www.doityourself.com/