Dimensions: 9 ½” D X 13 ½” L
Dimension of Bar: 2” Wide X ¼” Thick
Weight: 5 lbs.
Finish: Shiny Old Copper w/ 2 Metallic Silver Top Screws
Decorative-heavy-duty-iron-bracket – Custom Hand Forged Support with Stunning Decor Results
A perfect choice in a decorative-heavy-duty-iron-bracket for a granite countertop, mantel, shelf. Ideal for outdoor use and comes in our hand applied offered finishes.
A decorative-heavy-duty-iron-bracket will elevate your beautiful countertop, mantel, shelf or other supporting surfaces to that level of support you need and want. Our metal brackets are ideal for indoor and outdoor use with our specialized and unique finishes.
It is cute and fun to watch as a small child mimics a parent. Like, seeing a little boy walk just like his dad or pretend with an imaginary steering wheel to drive the car.
Mimicking may be okay with a little boy, but it’s not a good idea to mimic heavy-duty shelf support brackets with weak and flimsy brackets.
In fact, you could be setting yourself up for a problem you don’t want or need. So, it’s important to provide the best support for your granite, heavy stone, shelving or mantelpiece. You want decorative heavy-duty iron brackets for strong support.
As you can see, this decorative heavy-duty iron bracket is unique, unusual and creative, and when you receive it you will see and feel the strength and quality it has. Yes, we know paying a bit more can be a hit on the pocketbook, but this unique shelf bracket is truly quality and craftsmanship that you will be proud to install. This steel shelf bracket will set your project apart from the rest. Additionally, you are really getting custom ironwork in a metal angle bracket support, like no other, in a wrought iron corbel.
Now, let’s get to some important details that this decorative heavy-duty iron bracket.
But, before we do, we would like to share the comment our customer, Janet C, in MD. Janet said, “Hi Janis, I just wanted to tell you how much we LOVE the brackets. They are absolutely beautiful and we can’t wait to get them installed. We should have everything finished up by the end of next week and I will try to send you a few pictures. Thanks, again, Janet.” We hope that hearing from someone else will give you confidence in placing your order with us.
Product Specifications-Decorative Heavy-Duty Iron Bracket
- Our decorative-heavy-duty-iron-bracket prevent cracking and sagging of your pricey granite, stone, and heavy surfaces
- Built on a 1 ½” Wide Flat Bar for installation in a tight space
- Built on a 2” Wide X ¼” Thick flat bar for strength, looks and individual character to the iron bracket
- Beautiful hand-coated decorative screws are attached for detail and contrast
- Pre-drilled holes on the back bar (2) and on the top bar (2) for easy installation
- Pre-drilled holes are ¼” and will accommodate ¼” or 5/16” lag screws
- Lag screws and washers not included because of installation requirements
- Supplies hanging shelf bracket support for granite, stone and other surfaces
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket different-which is really neat
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with any concerns
- Finishes are quality and our own formula and ideal for interior or exterior use of your corbels
- Approximately 2 weeks to ship-but just call us with concerns
- FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for our Patina’s finishes-Completed in the same time frame
- Click here for Similar wrought iron corbel SD-BR-032415 – larger bracket
- Also, Click here for an SD-BR-092211 – similar size
We appreciate our customers, in that, they understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and that each of our products is handmade and hand-finished, giving each iron bracket its uniqueness. There are no two wrought iron corbels exactly alike. We are glad we can offer great iron products with such character.
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering decorative heavy-duty iron brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter than the depth of the surface it is supporting for best support and appearance.
As rule-most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support
*If you be interested in seeing what people can do with an older home this video. In this Houzz video, you will see what a couple in near Houston, Texas did to their starter home. It’s a beautiful story and project. It features the homeowners, architects, and builders of an amazing ranch home. It’s about a 10-minute video so sit back and enjoy. Click on the image!
This article was found on Houzz https://www.houzz.com/houzz-tv/retired-houston-couple