Dimensions 14 ½” D x 27 ½”L
Dimensions of “L” Bar: 1 ½”W x ¼” Thick
Scroll: ¾” Wide x 5/16” Thick
Weight: 10 lbs. each
Large Heavy Duty Wrought Iron Bracket-Hand Forged and Ideal Support for Indoor or Outdoor Use
It’s important to have large heavy duty wrought iron brackets under large counter tops, heavy stone counters and as detail in outdoor patio covers.
Have you ever waited too long to correct a mistake or not apologizing for a wrong that was done? As we all know, life can present itself with a series of problems, but avoiding them makes things worse.
Another kind of problem can crop up quickly that can leave lasting effects. For example, by failing to secure your countertop with heavy duty angle corbels you can be setting yourself up for unwelcome problems. In fact, to avoid sagging and cracking of shelving, counters and overhangs, quality iron angle support brackets are the perfect solution.
Although we offer this beautifully designed large heavy duty metal angle bracket for quality metal support, note that it is also a great indoor or outdoor element in a design. In general, it’s good design to bring in different texture and finishes in design. So, consider using brackets of this quality as features of interest in your patio cover, pergola, arbor or other structure as design elements.
Sometimes, it helps to hear what someone else has to say about a product. We want you to read what L.Taylor, from California wrote us after installing iron brackets in their patio. L. Taylor wrote, “Our cozy patio is finally complete. The crowning touches were the Iron Brackets that Earl custom-made for the arbor. It was just the right amount of elegance to set off a simple design. They are everything we had hoped for and more. The antique finish looks so authentic. Thanks for helping me work out the final design and size. It was wonderful working with you and we love the results.” As you can imagine, we really appreciate hearing from our customers. And, we hope this helps you make the decision to order from us, as well.
Now, let’s get to some really good information about this beautiful large wrought iron bracket-
- At 14 ½” Deep this iron bracket is good coverage for a 15” -16” under countertop or shelf
- Built on a 1 ½”Wide X ¼” Thick iron bar for strength and appeal
- Prevents cracking and sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Pre-drilled holes includes 2 in top bar and 3 on back bar for easier installation
- Heavy Duty Iron Corbel which is what you want for strong support
- Available in all hand applied iron bracket finishes complimenting your design style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is what we aim for-Custom!
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for completion-Call us with your concerns!
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Made right here in the U.S. –Our studio is in Southern California
- Additional Charge for Patina Finishes-Shipped in the he same time frame
- Handcrafted-So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustment for you
- Click here for Similar Size Bracket SD-BR-051512 (Contemporary Style)
- Also Click here for Similar Style Iron Bracket SD-BR-113008 (Smaller)
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your home improvement project.