Dimensions: 7 ½” D X 11” L
Dimensions of Bar: 2” Wide x ¼” Thick
Weight: 4 lbs.
This unique heavy-duty wrought iron corbel provides a great look in bar top support, shelving bracket, mantel support and more.
Sometimes things just get all knotted up and it takes patience and time to straighten it out. But, in this case, we are glad we could create this heavy duty iron bracket with a knot and all. So no need to worry about unknotting this one, it’s actually an artistic way to use it.
A unique Heavy-Duty 7 ½” Wrought Iron Corbel Made that’s ideal for bar top support, shelf support bracket, mantel bracket & more. And, not only will this knotted metal bracket fit nicely under shelving, counter tops, bar tops or mantels it will provide strong support and a great look.
Also, as with all our iron products, we have a comment from our customer Kim S. from Kim S. from Mooresville, NC. Kim wrote, “Received the brackets and they were just beautiful, better than expected. We absolutely love them-excellent workmanship.” With this comment from Kim, we hope you have confidence in us to place your order with us today.
Now, let’s get you to important qualities and characteristics of this beautifully handcrafted wrought iron corbel-
- Built on a 2” Wide X ¼” Thick for strength and a great look
- Weighs 4 lbs. making each bracket/corbel truly heavy-duty and solid wall support
- A unique twist in iron causes a knot affect-an awesome look
- Prevents cracking and sagging on granite and other stone surfaces
- Depending on your choice of finish your bracket will adapt to the style you prefer
- Each iron bracket will be slightly different because they are handmade and hand finished
- Our hand-applied finishes really make your metal corbel individual for you, which means custom
- If you need a custom size, this bracket is able to be built accordingly-That’s is really nice to know
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications as well as indoor use
- Our finishes are our own formula and will complement whatever hardware you have
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks, from the time of order, Ship FREE in the Continental U.S.
- Additional charge for our Patina’s and Nautical Brass-shipped in the same time frame
- Click here for similar iron angle bracket SD-BR-041011
- Another similar metal bracket SD-BR-041511
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.