Dimensions: 7 ½” D x 11”L
Dimension of L Bar: 1 ½” W
Dimension of Square Bar: 5/8” Hammered Square
Weight: 3 ½ lbs.
A Small Straight Angle Support Bracket that has Great Eye Appeal while it is so Unique and Unusual
Finding small straight metal support brackets that are decorative and unique, and at the same time have great eye appeal is a great find.
The saying, “Straight as an arrow” has been defined as someone who lives very traditional, honest and morally.
When it comes to Modern/Contemporary design, scale in furniture, clean lines and fresh tailored look reflect simplicity in straight lines and crisp curves. Along with being a small straight iron angle bracket, this iron corbel has the makings of being straight as an arrow with a bit of edginess to it.
While this small straight metal decorative support bracket is straight you’ll notice a hammered edged adding a unique texture to the bar. And, though it’s modern and contemporary, this iron bracket adapts well to any style in designs according to the finish applied to it. Along with a solid metal bar that is 1 ½” wide and ¼” thick you are getting a solid square iron bar that is ¾” in diameter making this a strong and heavy duty bracket. As a matter of fact, the metal corbel weighs in at a good 3 1/2 lbs. In other words, this is not a weak and flimsy support bracket.
Recently, one of our wonderful customers wrote us a nice comment regarding our product.
Brian V., from Boise, Idaho wrote, “The corbels look great. Thanks, Brian”. Brian’s comments were short but diffidently make the point. And, we value Brian’s comments.
Now, it’s time to take a closer look at the quality and craftsmanship this metal corbel will offer you-
- Built to prevent sagging and cracking of your countertop, granite or other surfaces
- Built on a 1 ½”Wide X ¼” Thick for strength and a great look
- Square bar is ¾” in diameter provides solid iron strength and design
- Prevents cracking and sagging on granite and other stone surfaces
- Depending on your choice of finish your bracket will adapt to the style you prefer
- Each iron bracket will be slightly different, because-well, they are handmade and hand finished
- Our hand-applied finishes really make your metal corbel individual for you, which means custom
- If you need a custom size, this bracket is able to be built accordingly-That’s is really nice to know
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications as well as indoor use
- Our finishes are our own formula and will complement whatever hardware you have
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks, from the time of order, we will ship FedEx Ground FREE in the Continental U.S.
- Additional charge for our Patina finishes-shipped in the same time frame
- Click here for similar iron angle bracket SD-BR-041011 (same size but round bar)
- Another similar metal bracket SD-BR-021917 (same sizing but with curvature)
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here happy to work with you on your home improvement project.