Timeless Standard 1″ Wrought Iron Angle Bracket for the countertop, mantel, shelving & much more. This metal corbel has it all at an affordable price.
Think about it, have you ever experience standing on the edge of gushing stream where meandering water carves through terrain with power and ease? Imagine the sense of relaxation as you watch the water continually cascading past you.
Likewise, when your meandering home improvement project finally winds-down you will experience a time to relax and enjoy what you’ve accomplished. After all, tools will be put away and final touches made.
For this reason, we want to help you in making the last choices on materials and finishes as easy as possible so the tools can be put away. Therefore, that’s where our standard iron angle bracket comes in. Because of their standard sizes and great look this metal corbel is an easy decision for any project. In fact, you’ll be happy to know that our standard brackets are built in the same manner as all our iron support brackets. Equally these wrought iron corbels are handmade and hand finished with your desired finish choice. And, as you can see, the prices are very affordable along with artistic quality and craftsmanship.
As with relaxation of cascading water, you’ll experience a sense of tranquility and beauty with amazing wall support iron brackets.
Over the years, we have had many customers write to use and let us know their thoughts on our products.
Here’s a comment from Katherine from Virginia-
“My three brackets are just perfect and make quite a statement in our kitchen/dining area. We are very pleased and have received many compliments since they were hung. We are recommending your products to everyone. Thanks again for quality and exceptional service (including good communication)”.
As you can imagine we enjoy sharing feedback from our customers knowing it gives you confidence in our products as well.
As with Katherine, we are more than happy to assist you on the phone with your decorative angle bracket need.
You are looking at our Standard 1” Bracket or Corbel that has a really cool fishtail that curls up at the bottom. At this time we offer these metal corbels in 2 sizes.
Now, let’s take a look at the two (2) Standard 1″ Wide Brackets for more details-
- Scroll is made with 1” iron giving a bold and classic look
- Built on a 2″ Wide X 1/4″ Thick Flat Bar
- Prevents cracking and sagging of your beautiful stone counters and heavy shelving
- Available, at this time, in 2 Standard Sizes which include:
- 7 ½”D X 11 ¼”L (Medium Size) and 11 ½”D X 19 ½” L (Large Size)
- Built on a 2” Bar for a more impressive look
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws and washers for secure application
- Heavy Duty -Ideal for the strong support
- Available in All hand applied Iron Bracket Finishes to compliment your style
- Handmade making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality & long lasting for a great choice for outdoor applications
- Approximate 2 weeks for delivery – should that be a concern just give us a call!
- Comes with tips for installation- and you can always give us a call with questions
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped in the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge of $20 for Patina & Black Matte Finishes-in the same time frame
- Click here for our Similar 3/4″ Standard Angle Brackets
- Click here for Similar Sizes but slightly different style
For best support and appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
Also, for best support and appearance, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter than the depth of surface it is supporting.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
Notably, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production which makes our iron brackets unique. As a result, you receive a metal corbel that’s handcrafted and hand finished from our studio to you. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.