Dimensions: 10” D X 14” L
The dimension of “L” Bar: 2” X ¼” Iron Bar
Weight: 6 lbs. (this is not a weak or flimsy angle bracket)
Drilled Holes: Accommodate ¼” to 5/16” Lag Screws
Bolts/Screws are Not included
Contemporary-iron-support-bracket is Unique, Heavy Duty and Decorative for Stunning Home Decor
Contemporary-iron-support-bracket will make a bold statement in whatever application you use it for.
Have you ever wondered why and how birds know to fly in flocks, and in unison? Are the birds communicating with each other? How these birds come together and fly in unison is truly amazing. It certainly would be to our advantage to take time to explore nature and all that’s there to enjoy.
From time to time you come across a product, like this beautifully crafted wrought iron corbel, that causes you to pause. That’s when you realized you found what you wanted in a contemporary-iron-support-bracket. In fact, you may already have fixed, in your mind, how great this corbel will look when installed.
Now, we know finding quality and craftsmanship in building materials is important. And, most importantly, we’re glad you found our website.
Next time you see a flock of birds flying in unison, you’ll be reminded there still is harmony in our world. We also want to bring harmony and enhance your building project with great looking iron angle brackets.
One way, that helps customers feel confident in purchasing from us is to hear from someone else’s experience. Ray from Southern California wrote, “As promised attached are photos of the pergola I built with the brackets. They look fantastic…Please tell Earl he did a great job. I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends.” You know we appreciate Ray taking time to write us with these kind words.
Now, let’s take a good look at this particular Contemporary Iron Support Bracket-
- Measuring 10” D X 14” L is ideal for shelving, countertops, mantels & more measuring 10 ½ to 12 ½” deep
- Built on a 2” Wide X ½” Thick bar for strength and a great look
- Contemporary-iron-support-bracket helps prevent cracking and sagging of granite, stone or other heavy surfaces
- Pre-drilled holes on the back bar and top bar to accommodate ¼” to 5/6” Lag Screws and Washers
- Lag screws and washers not included in the order allowing you to purchase what you need for your install
- Depending on your choice of finish, your iron bracket will adapt to the style you prefer
- Each iron bracket will be slightly different because…well, their handmade and hand-finished
- Our hand-applied finishes really make your metal corbel individual for you, which means custom made
- If you need a custom size give us a call and we will see what we can do for you
- Our finishes are quality and long lasting-great for outdoor and indoor applications
- Finishes-our own formula and will complement whatever hardware you’re using
- Comes with tips for installation-call us with your questions
- Approximately 2 weeks, from the time of order to shipping FedEx Ground
- FREE Shipping in the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for our Patina’s Finishes-Shipped in the same time frame
- Click here for similar iron angle bracket SD-BR-060616 – another great choice in a support bracket
- Or click here for similar metal bracket SD-BR-HS1014L -lower-priced bracket
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production. Each iron bracket is handmade and hand-finished. In fact, this makes, our
Contemporary Iron Support Bracket, unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Again, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your home improvement project.
Speaking of Home Improvement Projects, we came across this article on bringing inspiration to your home through decorating and more. Click here-The Inspired Room Blog