Dimensions: 8 ¾” Deep x 15” Long
Dimension of Scroll: ½” Square
Dimension of Bar: 1 ¼” x ¼”
Weight: 4 lbs.(approximately)
A Medium Wrought Iron Angle Bracket for Heavy Duty Wall Support for Interior or Exterior Use
Have you ever tried to organize a group of people together to do something? It could be something as simple as a group picture. You have people who all of a sudden walk off to do or get something. It is quite interesting to observe the activity that goes on. Mothers face this situation almost on a daily basis. At times you feel like shouting, “Doesn’t anyone else care?”
In like manner, organizing your home improvement project can be the same way. Now, your organized and want everyone else, involved in your project, to work together knowing that they all care about the end result. And, in order to get your home improvement project done on time and in a fluid way it requires organization and good planning. So, when it comes to picking out products, that will work best and look awesome, that’s part of that planning. That’s why you are here! You’re looking for best in looks and function and we appreciate you taking the time to shop here.
Now, let’s take time for a testimony, about our wrought iron angle brackets, from a Happy and Thankful customer-
In effect, we have organized our website in a way to make your shopping experience a good one. And, we would like you to hear from our customer, Cindy, from Fort Collins, Colorado. Cindy says ,”Got them this AM & they are beautiful!! Thank goodness for the internet that allows one to shop for unique items that can’t be found locally!! Once they are installed I’ll send you some photos. Thanks for a job well done!” That’s what Cindy B.’s experience was and we hope you will feel comfortable in placing you order with us.
As you can see, this wrought iron angle bracket in a medium size. And, it can be adjusted a bit, if that’s what you need. But, for now, let’s look at this decorative iron corbels details-
- Built on a 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick Bar for enhancing the lean curvature of this iron bracket
- Strong and reliable for under counters in interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for under upper cabinets for decorative and an awesome look
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Available in All our hand applied iron brackets finishes to compliment your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for Patina Finishes-Completed in the n same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-083109 for larger version
Keep in mind, if this bracket is the one you love, but maybe not the right size, give us a call. Because, this metal bracket we can be made a bit smaller or larger.
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
We understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products are handmade and hand finished. This is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.