Timeless Standard-Wrought-Iron-Angle-Bracket for Mantel, Shelving, Counter Tops & More. These metal corbels have it all at an affordable price
Installing timeless our standard-wrought-iron-angle-bracket under your fireplace mantel, shelf or countertop will produce a long-lasting and stunning look and, at the same time, heavy-duty support. And, when using our standard-wrought-iron-angle-bracket you reflect good taste while paying an affordable price in iron corbels.
Do you just want to get your project done? Or do you want it completed correctly without scrimping on style? Take the time to install your kitchen countertops, shelving or fireplace mantel the right way with a finished look that will outlive passing design trends.
In fact, you want angle brackets that are easy to purchase and confidence that you are buying the right support hardware. But, if your unsure which size is right for you we’re happy to help.
Because it helps to hear from some else, take a moment to read this comment from one of our return customers, Rob. “Beautiful craftsmanship. These brackets are exceptionally solid and were ideal for the large shelf I needed them for. Local craftsman too so supporting small businesses. Wonderful to deal with.”
We appreciate that Rob took the time to send along his comments. Robs comments not only help promote our business, it helps customers, like yourself, feel you’re in the right place for iron angle brackets.
Our timeless standard-wrought-iron-angle-bracket for mantels, shelving, countertops and other surfaces are the highest quality. In addition, we’re able to produce these standard size decorative shelf brackets and bring them to you at great affordable prices.
Satisfaction is guaranteed. Your brackets or corbels are handmade, and hand finished with pride. Complete your project perfectly down to the last detail at a very reasonable price.
Now, let’s take a look at what this standard-wrought-iron-angle-bracket has to offer-
- Scroll is made with ¾” iron giving a leaner look and ideal for tight spaces
- Prevents cracking and sagging of your beautiful stone counters and heavy shelving
- Built on a 1 1/2″ Wide X 1/4″ Thick Flat Bar
- Available in 3 Standard Sizes which include:
- 6”D X 9 ½”L, 7 ½”D X 11 ¼”L & 11 ½”D x 19 ½”L
- Built on a 1 ½” Bar to allow more room for tight places
- Can be built on a 1”- if you need a thinner bar
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws and washers for secure application
- Heavy Duty -Ideal for the strong support
- Available in All our iron bracket finishes in order to compliment your style
- Handmade making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great choice for outdoor applications
- Approximate 2 weeks for delivery – should that be a concern just give us a call!
- Comes with tips for installation- and you can always give us a call with questions
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped in the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for Patina Finishes-completed in same time frame
- Click here for our Similar 1” Standard Angle Brackets
- Click here for Similar Sizes but slightly different metal bracket style
For best support and appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering, our standard-wrought-iron-angle-bracket, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter than the depth of the surface it is supporting.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
We understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products are handmade and hand finished. This makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We’re willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
There are no reviews yet.