Decorative Heavy Duty Bracket-Wrought Iron Support in a 6 1/2″D X 13 1/2″L Shelf – Mantels- and More
Dimensions of Bracket: 6 ½” D X 13 1/2” L
Bar Dimension: ¼” Thick X 1 1/2″ Wide
Dimensions of Scroll: 3/4″ Square
Drilled Holes: ¼”- 5/16” Lag Screws
Bolts/Screws are not included
Weight: 6 lbs.
As you can see this decorative heavy duty bracket is ideal for countertops, shelving, mantels, and other heavy surface support. By the way, are you looking for a quality handcrafted iron bracket? Notably, one that will provide substantial support for your heavy granite or other stone surfaces? If so, this is the heavy duty support bracket that will do just that.
Stress affects each of us in different ways. When put under stressful situations some of us pull back and retreat into ourselves. But, others hit a stressful situation head-on and are able to muscle through it.
So, when doing a remodel or creating new living spaces it can be stressful when decisions need to be made and sometimes made on the spot. And, when you get down to the last decisions on countertops, mantels, shelving or other surfaces that need strong wall support, that’s where we want you to rely on us.
We have designed our website in a way that you can easily see high-end quality iron products, such as wrought iron corbels or, as some call them, metal angle brackets. Hopefully, this will give you the assurance you are in the right place to find the right product. And, we also provide one on one service with your questions about our hand forged shelf brackets.
Hear from one of our customers-
And, to assure you of our products and service listen to what, our customer, Don W. had to say, “Shoreline did a great job with our order. To make sure it was correct they even called me to double check. The bracket was shipped in a timely manner and arrived in excellent condition. It far surpassed our expectations. If we are ever in need of another bracket it will definitely come from Shoreline.”
Important to see, as, with all of our wrought iron angle brackets, this metal corbel is handmade in our studio making each one unique and individual. With this in mind, this is what we strive to do. In fact, our goal is to make decorative and unique support for heavy surfaces. In brief, we make hand forged wrought iron angle brackets for homeowner’s, contractors, decorators and other professionals that really want something of this caliber in a metal corbel.
Similar bracket- SD-BR-012216
Important details of this decorative heavy duty iron corbel-
Ion angle Bracket Description-
- Built on a 2” Wide X ¼” Thick Bar for a solid foundation and great look
- 4 Holes will be located (2) on the top bar and (2) on the vertical bar for installation
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for fireplace corbel support
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each wrought iron mantel bracket & shelf bracket custom & unique
- Comes with tips for installation of your corbel and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for completion-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- For Similar Bracket-Click here SD-BR-092107 (11 1/2″)
- Another Similar Bracket-Click here SD-BR-012216 ( 8″)
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-031711 (7 ½”)
DELIVERY TIME: PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering your unique small angle bracket, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
We understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our iron product is handmade and hand finished. This is what makes them unique and different. No two small shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
Note-If you want some inspiration and to learn more about kitchen designs click here to see an article about Alison Victoria on HGTV- https://www.hgtv.com/design/celebrity/take-a-tour-of-alison-victorias-kitchen