Dimensions: 7 ½” D X 11 ¼” L
Angle Bar: 1″ Hammer Edge Square
Dimensions of Flat Bar: 2” Wide X ¼” Thick w/Hammer Edge
Weight: 3 ½ lbs.
This Wrought iron corbel is a decorative metal bracket for Interior and Exterior use and ideal for modern angle bracket application.
No matter where you are in your remodel, renovation or home improvements, you hope the finished reveal will look as good as you envisioned or better. We must say, these heavy-duty under counter wrought iron corbels will enhance your project in appearance.
As the saying goes, “It’s always best to buy the best in order for it to look the best!” We firmly believe you will enjoy this quality handmade iron shelf bracket. And, keep in mind, it will look great in any of our fine hand-applied coatings. Consider having this finished as a black metal bracket or perhaps bronze or copper.
In case you have not bought from us before we would like to share a comment from George K., from Jacksonville, Florida. George wrote, “Thanks for creating an addition to my home that cannot be picked up at the local big box home improvement store. I am impressed with the fine workmanship and finish of the brackets. The brackets are more substantial than they appear in the picture.”
It is our hope this comment will inspire you to buy out of the box.
Now, let’s get to the facts of this awesome heavy-duty wall support bracket-
- Built on 2” Wide Hammered Edged Bar that is ¼” Thick for strength and character
- Angle Bar is 1″ Hammered Edge Iron Bar for great appeal
- Pre-drilled holes fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- This wrought-iron corbel will prevent cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters and shelving
- Heavy-duty wrought iron angle bracket- which is what you want for strong support
- Weights approximately 3 ½ lbs.-Not a flimsy wimpy angle bracket
- Available in All our hand-applied iron bracket finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each wrought iron bracket slightly different-which is really unique and nice
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with any questions
- Approximately 10-14 days for completion-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders within the Continental U.S.
- Additional charge for our patina and nautical finish
- Handcrafted so if you need adjustments we can help you with that
- Click here for similar style bracket SD-BR-041511
- Click here for another similar style bracket SD-BR-011312
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is to support. This will give you the best results.
As a rule, most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support. Consult your contractor the best requirements for your installation.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our angle shelf brackets is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Here no two shelf brackets are exactly alike because each one is handmade. We are glad to be able to offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Being a smaller company, and located right here in Southern California, we are available to work with you. To sum it up, we are here willing to work with you and your project and if you need more clarity about what to order.
*FYI-We ran across this article on “Open Concept Floor Plans” that you may be interested in reading- https://www.improvenet.com/a/what-is-an-open-concept-floor-plan