Dimensions: 7 ½” D x 11”L
Dimensions of L Bar: 1 ½” W
Dimensions of Round Bar: 3/4″ Round
Weight: 3 lbs.
Small but Mighty Strong Round Bar Angle Bracket for Shelving, Counters, Mantels and More
A small iron shelf mounting bracket that expresses great look in design and heavy duty support.
As the saying goes, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Likewise, the modern/contemporary design calls out for straight lines for beautiful design and function.
As you can see, this iron bracket is solid iron and supplies strength and superior value in heavy duty support. In fact, it weighs in at 3 lbs. with a solid round bar that’s ¾” in diameter. For this reason, in this wrought iron corbel, you see that the distance between two points is rock solid iron for heavy-duty support and a great look.
As you stroll through our website you will hear comments from our customers regarding their purchase of our products. So, we want you to hear from Allen C., from Gainesville, Ga. after he received his iron brackets. Allen said, “My brackets are beautiful, skillfully crafted, square and void of any twists. It’s been a pleasure dealing with Shoreline Designs (Shoreline Ornamental Iron).” Usually, hearing about other customers experience helps shopper’s feel confident in making their purchase. And, we hope that Allen’s words give you confidence in us to make you a happy customer, as well.
Now, let’s get some important information about this modern/contemporary iron angle bracket-
- Built on a 1 ½”Wide X ¼” Thick for strength and a great look
- Round bar is ¾” in diameter provides solid iron strength and design
- Prevents cracking and sagging on granite and other stone surfaces
- Depending on your choice of finish your bracket will adapt to the style you prefer
- Each iron bracket will be slightly different, because-well, they are handmade and hand finished
- Our hand-applied finishes really make your metal corbel individual for you, which means custom
- If you need a custom size, this bracket is able to be built accordingly-That’s is really nice to know
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications as well as indoor use
- Our finishes are our own formula and will complement whatever hardware you have
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks, from the time of order, we will ship FedEx Ground FREE in the Continental U.S.
- Additional charge for our Patina finishes-shipped in the same time frame
- Click here for similar iron angle bracket SD-BR-041511
- Another similar metal bracket SD-BR-011910
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. No two shelf brackets are exactly alike. Needless to say, we’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.