Dimensions: 8″D x 13 ¼”L
Scroll Deminsion: 1″Sq.
Dimensions of “L” Bar: 2 ½”x ¼” D
Drilled Holes: Accommodates ¼” to 5/16″ lag screws
Bolts/screws are not included.
Available in ALL Finishes
Very Unique Small-Iron-Leaf-Angle-Bracket- is Hand Forged for Heavy Duty Support of Mantels, Shelving, & Counters & More.
A wonderful and very unique small iron leaf angle bracket that’s hand-forged.
Have you ever noticed that most things in life come in many sizes, shapes, and colors? Take people, for example, just look around you and you’ll see heavy, thin, short, tall, and all nationalities. You see it in any aspect of life, such as animals, sea life, buildings, and landscapes to see sizes, shapes, and color.
Well, angle support brackets, are the same way. While shopping, you’ll see wood, metal, foam, and even plastic wall brackets. Among these, you’ll see small, fat, medium, large, really large and hidden support brackets. And, as you can see on our website we also carry a large selection of iron support corbels and/or brackets.
As with all the products that you need in-home improvement you will want the best quality at a good price. And of course, an awesome look when it is visual and something you will see each and every day. So, enjoy your time on our website as you explore the many sizes, shapes, and finishes we have to offer you.
In order to give assurance to new customers, we would like to share what our customer, Vin K, from West Hills, Ca. had to say about his bracket buying experience from us. Vin wrote, “You’re so awesome…Delivered as promised, highest quality, adds so much to my patio. Worth the money, you folks do fine work. Pics to come soon…Keep after me about pics:-))) Thanks, Vin”.
With this in mind, this small-iron-leaf-angle-bracket will give you the best quality for heavy-duty support. And, it is made for the use in interior or exterior use. Most importantly, for outdoor use, you want a finish that will last under changing weather conditions. And, that is what our hand-applied finishes are going to do for you.
By the way, this small-iron-leaf-angle-bracket not only has this adorable small leaf on the scroll but also has a beautiful 4 5/8″ wide detail at the bottom. As you can see, it is quality and craftsmanship at work to support your mantel, shelf, granite or stone countertop in beautiful style.
Now, let’s take a closer look at what this small-iron-leaf-angle-bracket has to offer-
- Built on 2″ Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Unique detail measures 4 5/8″ wide at the bottom of the bracket for impressiveness
- Small-iron-leaf-angle-brackets help prevent cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16″ lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for strong support
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional Charge for Patina Finishes-completed in the same time frame
- Handcrafted-So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- For Similar Bracket-Click here SD-BR-072407 for 11 1/2″ Deep Bracket
- Another Similar Bracket-Click here SD-BR-012507 for Large Full Counter
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-031711 for 7 ½” Deep without leaf
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Angle Brackets-
For the most part, when ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
Above all, craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand-finished. In like manner, this is what makes our iron products unique and different. So, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
Keep in mind, should you have any questions regarding this Small Iron Leaf Support Bracket we welcome your call and will be happy to assist you today with your order. If you are concerned about the wait time, again give us a call, or contact us through email, for a completion time.
Bonus! Great information you can use-
As always, we enjoy passing good information along to our customers and we thought this was a great link. We loved the ideas in this article from Better Homes and Garden! We think you will too!
Click on Home Improvement Ideas under $150