Dimensions: 11 ½”L x 17 ½”D
Dimension of “L” Bar: 1 ½”W x ¼” Thick
Dimension of Scroll: ½” Square
Weight: 6 lbs
Iron Angle Bracket Hand Forged Heavy Duty Iron for Strong Wall Mounted Granite, Shelving, and Cabinetry Decor
Iron angle bracket-hand forged metal corbel for shelf support. Make an awesome look in design under upper cabinets. Available in all our hand applied finishes.
A young man from Canada ventured to Chicago in 1902 with about $65 dollars in capital. He obtained a horse and wagon and sold wholesale cheese to local merchants. And, with hard work, determination, and fortitude James Kraft developed a successful business that eventually became known as Kraft Food.
Most of us are all familiar with Kraft Cheese and have grown up with Kraft cheese on our dining table.
It is great to hear success stories and glean from them. For some of us, being able to triumph over small project makes us feel successful. Maybe not the level that Mr. Kraft experienced, but success indeed!
We want you to be successful in your home improvement project and specifically in choosing the right angle support bracket. We know you have found the right website for quality and craftsmanship in wrought iron decorative brackets.
Susan, from Charleston. S.C. wrote to us about her experience with ordering her brackets from us. She shared, “We love the brackets. We are remodeling a kitchen and plan to use them on the island and a shelf on the wall. Our cabinets are being installed on March 27. Once everything is in place we will forward pictures. Thanks again.”
Perhaps hearing from Susan will give you confidence in what we do best. Making the best in decorative metal shelf brackets is what our focus is on. Not to mention, iron candle sconces, wall decor and beautifully finished wall crosses.
Now, below we have listed more about this decorative wall bracket that we hope will be helpful.
- Built on a 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick Bar for enhancing the lean curvature of this iron bracket
- Strong and reliable for under counters in interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for under upper cabinets for decorative and an awesome look
- Predrilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Available in All our hand applied iron brackets finishes to compliment your style
- Handmade-making each iron angle bracket is hand forged and just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional Charge for Patina Finishes-Completed in the n same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-052509SM for a smaller leaner reveal
In addition, should this iron bracket be the one you want, but sizing is off, give us a call. After all, adjustments can be made on this particular metal corbel.
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering your brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our iron brackets is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Obviously, because each bracket is handmade, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. We are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.