Dimensions: 9” X 15 1/2”
Dimensions of “L”: ¼” Thick X 2” Wide
Detail: 4 5/8” W
Large Decorative-Iron-Mantel-Corbel that’s Ideal for Mantel, Shelf, Granite, and More
This large decorative-iron-mantel-corbel provides support and is very attractive. And, it has great detail on the bottom of the corbel.
Whether, it’s for heavy-duty support, such as a heavy mantelpiece or a shelf, this angle bracket has it all. And, this custom style bracket will give your surface years of great support.
Every parent knows that their child’s most used word is “Why?” “Why can’t I have this?” “Why can’t I stay up?” “Mom, why is your hair color gray next to your head and blonde everywhere else? Well, you get the picture. Right?? As a matter of fact, customers ask us questions about our wall brackets. In fact, we take it for granted that everyone knows and understands the difference in quality shelf bracket support and weak and flimsy shelf bracket support.
Whenever using an inferior, weak, flimsy bracket you are taking the chance that whatever you put on the shelf may collapse to the floor. In the first place, we built this business around quality and craftsmanship. Secondly, our decorative-iron-mantel-corbel, for your countertop, granite, mantels and other surfaces, are made to last and hold the weight of your shelf. And, support whatever you put on your shelf. Additionally, we not only want your shelf or overhang counter to be strong for support, but we also want it to look amazing.
With this in Mind-
With this in mind, we hand make decorative iron mantel corbels and take pride in each corbel that goes out the door. For example, here is what Erik S. from Auburn, N.Y. had to say after receiving his mounting brackets. “Hi Janis, just wanted you to know we got the brackets. They are beautiful! Thanks so very much for working with us to find the perfect solution for our countertop support! I’ll take some pix once the granite is installed and send to you.”
To sum up, we want you to have the confidence Erik had when he placed his order. You’re not ordering just ordinary metal support brackets for your granite, or other surfaces, but rather an artful and handcrafted product.
So, if you have questions about your bracket order, no matter how crazy you think it is, just call us. We promise not to ask you about your hair color.
Now, we want to tell you more about this particular beautifully crafted angle bracket that has that beautiful detail at the bottom-
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Beautiful detail (4 5/8” Wide) at the bottom of the bracket for that one of a kind look
- Decorative-iron-mantel-corbel helps prevent cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for strong support or your mantel or counter
- Available in All hand applied metal finishes to compliment your unique style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & individual
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and exceptional for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for Patina Finishes-completed in the same time frame
- Handcrafted – So, if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-013111S for a smaller version of this wall bracket design
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
Furthermore, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand-finished. And, this is what makes them unique and different. And, since no two shelf brackets are exactly alike we believe you’ll appreciate the artistic value of each corbel. We’re glad we can offer wrought iron products with such character.
Have a question? Just pick up the phone and give us a call. In conclusion, we’re willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
Bonus! Great information you can use-
Now, along with our great products, we enjoy passing good information along to our customers. We loved the ideas in this article from Better Homes and Garden, and, we think you will too!