Full Counter Iron Angle Bracket -Best in Quality and Craftsmanship for Granite
Depth Dimensions: 18″ Deep x 27 1/4″ Long
Bar Dimensions of “L” Bar: 1 ½” Wide X ¼” Thick
Dimensions of Coil Bar: 3/4″ Round Bar
Large Contemporary Full Counter Iron Bracket Style with a Twist. It’s Wrought Iron Angle Bracket for Interior and Exterior Use
This beautifully designed large contemporary full counter iron bracket is ideal for interior or exterior use.
In searching for the truth, in an investigation, facts can get twisted, timelines change, and memories fade. But, when it comes to this unique heavy-duty iron angle bracket you’ll find twisted angle bars are meant to be twisted and not straight. And, this iron angle bracket is truly a standout and will not be a faded memory in your mind or anyone else’s when installed.
Imagine a pair of these angle support corbels under your counter or large shelf in the finish that fits your style. Envision them installed under a powder room or bathroom vanity. The fact is these large twisted iron brackets will look awesome and certainly unique.
This heavy-duty counter bracket is not uniform but rather freeform in design making it individual and totally unique. Built on a 2” wide-angle bar you receive strength and character to your countertop and at the same time prevent cracking and sagging.
Our customers have sent testimonies of their experience when ordering from us and we want to share what Cindy B. from Fort Collins, Colorado had to say. Cindy wrote, “Got them this AM & they are beautiful!! Thank goodness for the internet that allows one to shop for unique items that can’t be found locally!! Once they are installed I’ll send you some photos. Thanks for a job well done!” We are very grateful for these kind words.
Now, it’s important to get to the product information regarding this unique wall support bracket-
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for strong support
- Coil iron rod is 5/8” round making a unique look and strong support
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long-lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks for delivery-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for Patina finishes-shipped in the same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-123009 for a smaller size in this metal corbel
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-111910LG for same size-different style bracket
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand-finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Here, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike because each one is handmade. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Being a smaller company, and located right here in Southern California, we are available to work with you. To sum it up, we are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
One each of our product pages we like to give out tips or information for you to explore. We found this link on the “Family Handyman Website” regarding “How to Hang Shelves“. We thought there may be enough information to make the click worth it. Check it out!