Large Decorative Heavy Duty Corbel
Dimensions: 18”D X 28” L
Bar Dimensions: 2” Wide X ¼” Thick
Weight: 13 ½ lbs.
Large unusual decorative metal corbel for full counter granite support and comes in several beautiful finishes
A great choice for a large unusual decorative metal corbel for that full counter granite or heavy surface support.
I just read a story about someone who was the last to board a plane with unassigned seating. After finding an empty seat in the middle of the plane, he realized he would have to put his overhead bag at the back of the plane. Of course, this meant he would have to wait for everyone to deplane before he could get to his bag.
Of course, in our hurry up and wait for society this could have become a frustrating situation. But, what I loved about this story is the attitude this man decided to take. Not only did he check his attitude he humbled himself to help serve others. In fact, when others around him were reaching for their bags he took the time and opportunity to help.
Likewise, we know that it can be frustrating to wait for your iron brackets to be handmade and hand finished. But, maybe this could be an opportunity to appreciate that you will receive something better than a mass produced metal bracket. In fact, this beautiful wave-like iron corbel is a reflection of artistic expression and is going to reflect your taste in design. Notably, your iron angle bracket will be custom made since each one is individually handcrafted with hand applied finishes.
With all this said we want you to feel very comfortable about making your purchase with Shoreline Ornamental Iron. One of the best ways to do this is to let you hear from another customer’s experience. George K., from Jacksonville, Florida wrote, “Thanks for creating an addition to my home that cannot be picked up at the local big box home improvement store. I am impressed with the fine workmanship and finish of the brackets. The brackets are more substantial than they appear in the picture.” For sure, customers like George is the reason we are doing so well and love what we do.
Now, let’s get to the facts of this wavy heavy duty iron angle bracket-
- Built on 2” Bar X ¼” Thick adding more character and awesomeness
- Prevents cracking & sagging of your beautiful stone counters or heavy shelving
- Pre-drilled holes to fit ¼” to 5/16” lag screws & washers for secure installation
- Heavy Duty which is what you want for strong support
- Weighs approximately 13 ½ lbs.- This is not a flimsy wimpy angle bracket
- Available in All hand applied iron brackets finishes complimenting your style
- Handmade-making each bracket just slightly different-which is really neat & unique
- Finishes are quality and long lasting and great for outdoor applications
- Comes with tips for installation and you can always give us a call with questions
- Approximately 2 weeks to complete-Just call us if this is a concern
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped within the Continental U.S.A.
- Additional charge for Patina finishes-shipped ithe n same time frame
- Handcrafted – So if there is a size problem we can do small adjustments for you
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-111910LG for same size-different style metal corbel
- Click here for Similar Style Bracket SD-BR-112210LG for same size-different style bracket
For Best Support & Appearance-
Sizing and Placement of Brackets-
When ordering brackets, the top support bar should be 1-2 inches shorter, than the depth of the surface it is supporting, for best support and appearance.
As a rule- most surfaces need 1 bracket per every 24-30 inches for proper support.
In conclusion, we understand craftsmanship is different from mass production and each of our products is handmade and hand finished. In fact, this is what makes them unique and different. Here, no two shelf brackets are exactly alike because each one is handmade. We’re glad we can offer iron products with such character.
So, have a question? In that case, just pick up the phone and give us a call. Being a smaller company, and located right here in Southern California, we are available to work with you. To sum it up, we are here willing to work with you on your project or if you just need more clarity about what to order.
There are no reviews yet.